1. New beach houses at Oak Street Beach and Foster Beach and improvements on the other beach houses in the area.
2. Emergency phones along the beaches and bike path directly connected to police.
3. Color-coded garbage cans and recycling bins with personnel to empty bins and sort recyclables.
4. Extending and widening the bike path to spread out visitors and reduce problems with traffic flow.
5. Additional parking spaces in all areas along the lakefront.
6. Two new water filtration facilities off the coast of the beach.
7. Additional special events
at Montrose Beach in order to reduce crowds in the Oak Street/ North Avenue
Last Updated 4/4/1999